Unless otherwise agreed to in advance and in writing, the following Terms & Conditions apply. Total charges incurred are billed to the client’s credit card unless invoice arrangements have been made and approved in advance or there is an existing corporate billing account. Dfw fun bus accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Checks or cash may also be accepted subject to an authorized credit card guarantee and identity validation for security purposes. Checks may be required to be received in advance in order to clear prior to date(s) services are rendered. New and one-time clients will be required to present their card and Driver’s license/ ID to the driver to validate identity and fill out a creditcard athorization form for the amount to be charged to the card and an additional athorization form for overage hours or time. The driver will take a picture of the ID that is sent to dispatch and erased immediately in front of client, in order to detect and prevent CC fraud. Suspected fraud will be turned over to the authorities for prosecution!
DFW Fun Bus provides an hourly rate for all service based on a (3) hour or more minimum charge. Hourly or “As Directed” services allow for multiple stops and wait time as directed by the client. The vehicle will stay with the client or at their stop locations (as parking availability allows) for the entire rental time. Travel time may be charged on a “garage-to-garage” basis and is made a part of the respective hourly minimums. Any overage time of 30 minutes or more will be charged to the card on file as an hour and each overage hour will be charged at the same rate given at the time of booking unless otherwise stated or agreed upon. All additional time given must go through dispatch (972-657-0811) and NOT solely the driver. The driver has no authority in any situation to grant extra time besides the time given IF they arrive late in order to grant the client their full time. Example, driver arrives 15 minutes late to a 4 hour reservation. The pick up time was 9pm but the driver arrives at 9:15pm. They are allowed and required to give the client the full 4 hours so instead of the drop off time being 1am, it would be 1:15am.
Transfers: A transfer is a simple pick up and drop off not to exceed an hour in time. A transfer that takes longer than 1 hour will be billed hourly from that point.
DFW Fun Bus understands that cancellations are sometimes necessary and unavoidable. Unless otherwise agreed to or provided in writing, the following applies:
For local service in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, we generally accept cancellations on sedan & SUV airport transfers without a charge two (2) hours or more before the scheduled pick-up time.
Vans, Minibuses, premium, and specialty vehicles require no less than a 7-day cancellation notice. Exact cancellation notice will be specified in your confirmation and/or other written agreements.
Motorcoaches require no less than 2-week cancellation notice and up to 30 days’ notice.
International cancellations require a minimum 48-hour notice or as noted in your confirmation.
Cancellation notices may vary due to local conditions (i.e. weather), event, vehicle type, and market area.
Time changes made with less than the required notice above will still result in additional and possibly full charges.
Special events and peak demand periods both locally and in other markets may dictate premium pricing, higher hourly minimums and in some cases multi-day minimums, additional notice for changes and cancel. In the event that we become overwhelmed and/or over booked due to loss of vehicle due to mantainance, reschedules or various other reasons, a prior reservation may be serviced by a trusted affiliate of ours generally at the same rate and price that you booked. Since life is full of unforeseeable obstacles, IF we are not able to get your reservation honored for the price you booked we will contact you as soon as possible in order to give you as much time and options so that you are able to book with another company or for another day without ruining your plans.
DFW Fun Bus cannot assume responsibility for the handling or maintenance of any baggage or other property, nor for any property left in the company’s vehicles. We will do everything possible to secure and retrieve any belongings left in the vehicle. Please always check thoroughly prior to leaving the vehicle for all your personal belongings.
DFW Fun Bus reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of or in possession of illegal drugs, as well as those excessively intoxicated, in the possession of firearms or dangerous substances of any kind, or who are or are likely to become objectionable to other persons or if the chauffeur feels threatened in any way. Under no circumstances are minors allowed to consume or possess alcohol or illegal substances while in a company vehicle. The client shall not interfere with the chauffeur in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the vehicle. In such instances, services will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be offered.There is no standing allowed while vehicle is in motion. There is no smokeing besides vape unless agreed upon with dispatch and smoking fee has been paid
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT FOR
Dfw Fun Bus LLC
1. in consideration for receiving permission to participate with Dfw Fun Bus LLC , I hereby RELEASE,
WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, Dfw Fun Bus LLC. their officers, agents, servants, or Employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by myself, passengers and/or other family members that are utilizing the transportation service, or any of the property belonging to myself, passengers and/or other family members that are utilizing the transportation service. WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
2. I am fully aware of the unusual risks involved and hazards connected with this activity, including but not limited to travel risks and/or road hazards. I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage of property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. I understand that Dfw Fun Bus LLC does not maintain any insurance policy, other than fleet insurance coverage, covering any circumstance arising from my participation in this event or any activity associated with or facilitating that participation.
As such, I am aware that I should review my personal insurance portfolio.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
6. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless
Agreement, understand it is voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
If, during or after the transportation service, the company is required to expend an extended amount of time and material to clean the vehicle due to acts of the client or any passenger (i.e., spilling food & drinks, vomiting, prohibited smoking, excessive trash), the company, at its discretion, will charge client additional fees to cover professional cleanup cost. Fees range from $25 up to $250 for cleanup so please leave the bus the way you found it. Any damage to the bus or equipment including but not limited to Tv, radio, karaoke machine, microphones and etc. will be billed to client at the cost of its replacement or the cost incurred by the company to fix the damage.